Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SO SICK... FaShIoN...

Hey Dudes and Divas,
I'm so into clothes it is CrAzY. If I had a nice, comfortable amount of money and school was over I would dress SO SICK.
You know your a Fashion AdDicT when:
1. When you watch movies for Fashion
2. When you watch music videos for Fashion
3. When you walk down the street and want to give out makeovers. (NO I'm serious)
What's crazy is that I'm always dressed to the NINES but the difference between me and them is if need be I know how to dress.
If you need some styling advice Hit me up. LOL
I love helping people find their Personal Style. We are all unique and when we try to dress like someone else we just look like Clones. B U!
Don't put yourself in a Style BoX. Don't always B quick to follow Fads or Trends wear what your comfortable in and is a reflection of you and you will wear it better than anyone. The reason is because there is Only One U!
We are more confident when we are comfortable in our clothes.If you see something you like on someone else just try to tweak it to reflect who you are as a person.
Check out some of fashions below and add an accessory that shows your personal style.























Peace, Ms Mil

1 comment:

Sylvia P. Hernandez said...

Very nice fashion blogging, very crazy dress.I also love helping people find their Personal Style. You can find your desire one from boutiqueken