Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nu Year...

Hey Dudes and Divas,

So it is a Nu Year, I hope you all had a great New Years celebration to bring it in. I stayed home and took it very easy I had to work the next day anyway.

Since the holidays are over we all need to be begin work on the summer bodies. Summer body during the off season is sexier than during the summer season. It shows you actually care about how you look. I know I do. I will speak for myself. LOL!

Some people need some added inspiration be it the thought of going on holiday, a picture of and beach or a new outfit you need to get in to. As of today I will start posting Resort 2009 and beach wear.

Tell me what you think!

Peace, Ms. Mil










1 comment:

eclectik said...

I like nada cept the first suit and the oragne dress
...but I aint got no style

e.