Thursday, September 11, 2008

Been Too Long...

Hey Dudes & Divas,

Sorry, I have been gone so long... Did you Miss Me? I have had so much going on but I'm finally focused.

So, on to the things that matter. I'm so happy only a couple of more months of school. Yhay!!! I have crazy HW and mad projects. I quit my second job. It just wasn't making it with the other job and school. I never had time to study or to just do nothing. I pray things will work out though this is in the Lord's hands.

I went to a fashion career expo yesterday it was OK! I hate going to those things because the people you meet usually act like they rather be somewhere else instead of talking to you. I did speak with one great company representative. He was really nice and hopefully I hear back from him in October like he said. I would tell you the company name but I don't want any HATERS in my mix. Just know it is a really great company based in London and are branching out to NYC. Shhhhh.... if you guessed it good for you but I'm not telling until I get the job.


This laptop is just so FLY and SEXY that it is the official Upgrade. It is designed by Vivienne Tam and she debuted it this week during the Fashion Week Shows at the Bryant park tents. Her models walked down the runway carrying these. They are the new laptops to launch next Spring by HP. Vivienne Tam is the first designer to work with a software company to produce a product of any sort. It is 10" and weighs about a pound. She designed it for working women who travels. It even comes with a cute case to hold it with the same design that is on the computer. Check out http://www.tech-chic.com/ for more info.

Trust I will have one at my new Globe trotting job.

I should be applying to graduate school within the coming weeks. I thought things were crazy before.... I will only have a small break between leaving this job and studying for the GMAT's and writing essays to go with applications.

This was been a wonderful year full of so many surprises. Please know that this life is about the journey there will always be an end result. It is up to you to decide what it will be and the feeling you will have we you get to that point!

Be Loving, Be Kind, Be Happy,
Be a Better You!

Peace Ms. Mil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that laptop is really cute. What a neat idea. we had to know that smaller and cutier computers were on the way soon. Well, I pray that everything works out welll for you and that you recieve all the desires of your heart. After all God placed them there and he will see to it that it all works out according to His plan for your life. Keep striving, Keep rpaying and keep the Faith. Pamigee