Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rep Your CHURCH

Hey Dudes and Divas,

It was a great way to begin the week. Pastor Bernard put it down today. Yes, I said it Pastor Bernard is my Pastor. If you didn't know I attend Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, NY.

Pastor has been helping me gain real prospective on different areas of my life. The principles we learn in church are not to just stay there they are to be applied to everyday LIFE.

Two thumbs up Pastor for today's message.

We sometimes just go though life and don't even think about how God has his hand in all things. Pastor broke it down. We know God is doing things but when someone gives you a different way of looking at it it's like WOW OK so that's what this is about.

Don't take any of this LIFE here on Earth for granted. All we do here is in preparation for when we are no longer in our physical bodies.

I'm inviting all of you out there who read to come and visit. We have 3 services every Sunday 8am, 10:30am, and 1pm. Visit www.cccinfo.org for more info.

I hope to see you there. God is Omnipresent
We need time to Fellowship with one another so in this year of new beginnings take a moment out and give him his due.

Peace,
Ms Mil


No comments: