Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Obama!!!

Hey Dudes and Divas,

Whats going on? It has been a while... I have been really crazy getting back into the swing of things. School, Work, Church... Just getting my focus on.

Missed you... Missed Me? Of course you didn't... LOL... I know I'm silly...

Obama is official NOW... Wow that is Huge news. What a historic event last night! Who watched it? Who didn't? If you didn't you suck. You should have been glued to the TV. That was a moment that be in your children's textbooks.
What you think about that...

HHHHUUUUUMMMMMM..... Wish you saw it NOW, I BET!

Michelle Obama looked nice but she still should let me dress her. She would have looked so on point everyone would have went out and got the out fit I would have had her in. I definitely would have placed her in one of the dresses below. Guess which one? You know I have Good Taste. Yes I know all of these are not for last night type of event but she can worn most of them and everyone would have went crazy!

Know whatever she wears we will be watching because her and her husband are doing bid things. Whenever you are doing more than the Average people are always watching. Just know THAT!

OK tell Me which dress speaks to U?






Peace,
Ms. Mil

No comments: