Thursday, August 7, 2008

On Top of The World...?

Hey Dudes and Divas,

Sorry things have been really crazy lately... Did you miss me... LOL

I'm getting ready to go to Guatemala in 2 days. I'm pretty hyped about it. I'm going with my CCC my church. The youth ministry C3 is going to minister to the youth there.

Honestly I'm a little nervous but not scared or afraid. I'm looking forward to seeing what GOD will do. He is so truly AWESOME!

This is going to be very interesting. This my first trip out of the country for a Missions trip of any kind.


High Five to C3 for having the Courage and Faith to take a Stand for something as important as this.


"If you Stand for nothing You will Fall for Everything"- Unknown

OK so here is my Super Human God given Strength coming into play. I have been working 9 days straight no day off and I'm exhausted. (Oh did I mention I have 2 jobs)


I would like to apologize to everyone now for my grumpy behavior over the last couple of days. Love you all. (I will be good once I get some rest and food) LOL

I'm really just always tired and hungry. It is extremely frustrating.

This is totally random but if you would be any animal what would you be? Why? Tell me.... I'm waiting... I really want to know... I think it reveals something about the person. Some people you might feel they are that animal now. LOL. I know them too..

OK OK OK... Enough about me now for the Good Stuff... Fashion.... Enjoy!








Peace,
Ms. Mil

No comments: