Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life Giving Or Life Taking

Hey Dudes and Divas,

God is good. I'm back from Guatemala. It was one of the most wonderful experiences of my Life.
I think everyone should go to a third world country to see how they could be of use. We need to allow God to create change through us.

Allow God to work through us we are able to see things much clearer. In being a vehicle of change you are putting the Lord's will above your own.

Guatemala was Amazing!!!!

I was truly blessed by the whole experience. I can't even begin to write about all the different places and people that I met.

We are truly Blessed and Fortunate to have ALL that we have.

Please remember to ALWAYS be thank for all you do and don't have.

I'm sorry this post is so short but God really is Good and there aren't enough words to describe.

Peace,
Ms. Mil

No comments: