Thursday, July 31, 2008

Meat & Potatoes

Hey Dudes and Divas,

I hope you all enjoyed the latest Fashion added to the page.

OK, So MEN really need to get their stuff together and Stop trying to Be Captain Save and Chick or Ho.

Why is that a Young, Smart, Beautiful, Independent, Fashionable, Single woman can not just be dating but must have some longing desired to be Taken Care of by any man no matter the age.

I'm sorry bump that I'm not going to apologize for being the person I am. I like just kicking it with Dudes/Men. This is usually when I have nothing else to do and feel to be bothered with the nonsense they sometime bring. Then it is kool.

Other than that if I don't open my mouth to ask you for something like a Relationship. Please don't try to Bogart your way in. Get to know Me First. Then if in conversation I mention to you that a Relationship is something I'm looking for then proceed with your plans on trying to to see what happens. Get in where you fit IN.

Not Every Female Is looking to B Rescued from LIFE. Yes, I might say it in joking but TRUST I LOVE knowing that I have it in me through God to get the JOB done. I love my independence and would like to be in a real relationship in which we are equals and compliment each other. Some Females want someone they can grow with, build with, and have a mutual understanding of each other's needs and both are will to work at fulfilling what he/she can to make the other person HAPPY! This works only if we know our roles in the relationship and I allow that man to be a Man. My independence takes nothing away from that but adds to it.

I am the UPGRADE and Can UPGRADE You.

It is about compromise and hard work to be in a relationship and is not something that should be taken lightly. So, yes I choose to be alone right now. I have a lot of things I'm working on and One of them is being a better person and if you can't understand that then you are not someone I want to have a Relationship with anyway. Not saying if the right person came along I would say No to a relationship but a relationship does Not Define Who I am.

The Man that understands all of this is willing to continue being my friend until the time is right. He doesn't see my Independence as a threat but yet an Insurance Policy that if for any reason something were to happen I would know how to handle and take care of things.

Be the Best women you can be and Strive for More and God will send that Man who is of the same or similar accord to You.

Also, Don't Look because the Bible says "He who finds a wife finds a Treasure" Proverbs 18:22 (NLT)

Be that Treasure,
Ms. Mil

P. S.- That "Up Grade U" song isn't just for entertainment there are women/men out there like that. It is about the complimenting of One Another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I think this happened to me before I got married. This was a great transition period in my life where I decided to leave men to understand who I was and how did God fit into my life. On that path, I met the man/boy who is now my husband. I can remember me breaking it off a few times and being young I did not understand why. I was at the point where I was working on being comfortable with whom I was and I allowed him to come into that. What were the results DIVORCE...yes I am on my way to file the papers. Why? Because I did not allow myself to get to the point where I was okay with ME! Now I am here trying to detoxify myself from feeling I NEED a man to feel complete. The desire to have one here is so overwhelming BUT I know THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

Relationships are great! YES, God made woman for a man BUT in this day an age, with all the experiences of LIFE, with all the media and false expectations that our minds have been intoxicated with over the years we think we know what we want based on what we feel others would think! In the END, it doesn't make you happy.

I say all this to say! We have to get this right, too often when one is ready for a relationship or another level of commitment the other isn't. Let's throw some patience in there or even just acceptance of the truth and WAIT or just move on. EVERYONE is NOT for EVERYBODY!

Hope this finds you well...
Luv