Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm Nu 2 This

Hey Dudes & Divas,

Welcome to my World. Everything that is crazy and kool happens in my life and it is not explainable. Outside of the crazy everyday happening a lead a rather quite life.(At least I try to)

This is me in all my Being. You will either Love me or Hate me! There is no middle ground. Those who know me know this to B True.

What is Ms. Mil about:

Loving & Living.... & Loving Living....

My everyday is a process to be a Better Person. I love all things positive and people trying to better themselves.

What are Ms. Mil's Passion's:

God- He is Always First
Family & Friend's
Fashion
Food

LOL. Maybe not always in that order.

Since I'm Nu 2 This I don't want to give too much away. I will make sure to give a little each day and maybe you will want to be apart of my world too. LOL

Don't Allow your Ambition to be Stifled by others who have No Ambition

Peace,
Ms Mil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world Ms. Mil. Good Luck! Looks Great!