Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ureka!

Hey Dudes & Divas,

I have so much going on right now that it's literally stressing me out.

If anyone else is feeling the strain I will say stay in heavy pray and listen to this song. Also, speak to someone who will be positive and offer Good Advice (that's what I did Thanks RED). Check Out Marvin Sapp's " Never Could Have Made It"- I had troble adding it to the page.




Take a moment today to Thank the People you care about for being there. Please don't take anything or anyone for Granted. Those in our lives are here because they have been placed here to play that exact role of being just who they are in our lives.

Know that NO matter what happens "If someone is able to what out of your LIFE they are NOT Essential to Your Destiny" - Bishop Bronner Aug 2007

That is for those whom have left and we tried to HOLD on to SO HARD. We can not make someone do something they are not ready Mentally, Physically or Emotionally to do.

It is not our job to make people who we want them to be.

We can talk to we are BLUE in the face but we do better by leading by example. You be Better and It will make the next person want to be better until we are all better people.

If we put GOD First and Live accordingly and work hard the Blessings will Flow our WAY!

Put in what you expect to get out and U will at some point just be Patient. Rom 8:28

Always Love Yourself because if you don't no other Human will (God Loves us too)


OK. I'm done. Hope this helps someone it sure helped me. I wasn't joking this is my therapy.

BE A BLESSING,
Ms. Mil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!