Monday, July 14, 2008

Is Everyone Stupid?

Hey Dudes & Divas,

OK, so yesterday I had a case of the Monday's and couldn't post anything. So here it is...

So to address the question Is Everyone Stupid?

You tell me..

The most useless office on the College campus is the Financial Aid Office.

1.They are never helpful
2.The phone always goes to voicemail
3.When they answer they act like " What you calling for?" almost as if this isn't their JOB

Why must the people at your JOB always act a fool no matter if it's Monday or not...

They make you want to smack them. There is no reason why they act like every time you tell them something it is the first time they hearing it. That is the most annoying thing and they know it.

Why do people act like they don't know how to walk on a busy CITY streets I will never understand..

1. Walking is like driving. Use your peripheral vision to see if someone is walking up on you if so don't cross over yet wait till they pass.

2. If you need to stop and take a call or whatever move to the side. PLEASE do not stand in the middle of the sidewalk. THAT is dumb

3. IF you are walking with friends and it is more than two of you everyone does not need to walk next to each other. ( You will still be able to catch up with convo if you are not walking directly next to Amanda)

I feel like these are just known but apparently they aren't so if I just put you on Your Welcome.

I think the answer is YES Everyone is stupid even though those are only 3 cases you get the point.

OK I meant to give the reason for the blog yesterday but got distracted.

Here it is:

This Blog is in my own words who I am. It's cheaper than therapy and way more fun. LOL. My tool of expression about anything from the goings on of my Life, Likes & Dislikes, and as much Fashion as I can squeeze in.

Not much to it. I'm working on a lot of things right now. A Lil bit more about me...

I'm in school
I work 2 jobs
I work as a Stylist Assistant when I can
Don't have Much spare time
Love Learning New Things

I did all my venting in the beginning of the post so not much else to vent about.

The Next post will be nothing but FLY Shoes and Bags.

Peace,
Ms. Mil

No comments: